Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Food Review: Salt Grill @ ION Orchard

My girlfriend has always wanted to bring me up here for the view and ambience. It is quite a posh restaurant at the top of ION Orchard. We went there just to chill and have some drinks. The place is really very posh and prices are quite high but still there are dishes which are just slightly more expensive than restaurants you find elsewhere. Main courses are about $30 and up. Alcoholic drinks are about $20 and soft drink about $8. So price wise, I think it is quite normal for such a location and ambience and class.


To me, it can be a simple chill-out location just to waste time, talk nonsense and have some drinks. I liked it. The service staff are very friendly and helpful too.


So if you are looking to kill time, at Orchard, you got a new place to go to. Oh, there's a dress code to enter; Smart Casual attire.






SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment