Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Food Review: Dessert Bowl @ Serangoon Gardens

I actually kind of have quite a sweet tooth. When I was younger, I did not really like sweet food too much, but now, I somehow crave for sweet things very often. Which is BAD! Fattening! Oh well, I'll just exercise more and eat in moderation.


Was spending time with my girlfriend and we wanted a place to just chill and kill time before I went for tuition. She suggested Dessert Bowl because it was nearby. The place itself is on the 2nd level of a shophouse-like building. It is very cosy in there with simple yet eye-catching decorations. The cashier was friendly and the variety of desserts was good. We went there in the afternoon, which was off-peak, so there wasn't much of a crowd and we were served quite quickly.


My girlfriend ordered Durian Mousse while I ordered their hot Black Glutinous Rice dessert. For me, desserts cannot be too sweet and cannot be under-sweetened. Getting this perfect level of sweetness is extremely difficult because everyone has varying taste buds. But to me, the sweetness level of both the desserts I tried here was just one word, PERFECT. I utterly loved it. It was so creamy and tasty and super amazing. I want to try so much more in their menu but I have to moderate myself. I will be back there for more in future definitely.










SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment