Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Food Review: Asian Kitchen @ Vivocity

Patronised this restaurant ever since my army days a few years ago. I love their food and service. Simple, fast, delicious. One item in their menu which I really really really loves is their Avocado Snow drink. I know, I had the same reaction as most you; WHAT?! AVOCADO?! NO WAY. But seriously, I do not know why I even tried that in the first place. After 1 small sip, that was it. I loved the drink sooooooo much! It was really awesome. It is quite thick and filling though, so I recommend you to share it or reduce your order of food if you are getting this drink.

Usually I would order the avocado drink, a soup noodle dish and their "Xiao Long Bao". This time, we ordered something different. I had my usually Avocado Snow, Xiao Long Bao and their Chilli Soft Shell Crab Noodle. She had her favorite Fried Rice with Prawns. The food was excellent in my opinion. It was served fresh. Did not take too long to be served. Good ambience. Total we spent $30. And we were extremely full. 

So ya, go ahead and try out Asian Kitchen, I recommend it. And please try the Avocado Snow, I hope you fall in love with the drink like me because it is totally that nice!








SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment