Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Food Review: Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream

I was just enjoying some Ben and Jerry's ice cream over at the Singapore Zoo with my girlfriend on a lazy Saturday. My girlfriend totally loves Ben and Jerry's ice cream to the core but she doesn't really like all the flavors. There are just a few which she really appreciate. I am a person who does not really like ice cream a lot. I prefer gelato. I find it lighter and more appetizing than ice cream. But because of my girlfriend, I grew to like Ben and Jerry's ice cream as well. They really have tons of unique flavors and the ice cream is really really very tasty. Their ice cream is always filled with ingredients and it is always very fresh and rich, even though it is factory made.


So basically, this post is for those who hate Ben and Jerry's. I would like to appeal to you to give it a try again. If you would like to buy the ice cream from your supermarkets in the tubs, try to ensure the manufacture date is close by, because freshness is really the key to having good ice cream. If not, my recommendation is to head down to one of the Ben and Jerry's ice cream parlors and enjoy the atmosphere and ice cream there.




SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment