Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Food Review: Dim Sum Buffet @ Fullerton Hotel

I know it has been a very long time since I updated this blog and I would like to sincerely apologise for disappearing. Suddenly, I've got the mood to post up all the entries, so hope I have the attention-span to carry on.


For my dad's birthday, my family decided to go for the Dim Sum Buffet at Fullerton Hotel. They had been there before and they liked it very much. I was not too interested in a buffet but did not want to be a wet blanket, so I followed.


Ambience wise, the place was beautiful. The restaurant was spacious and had mostly round tables. It was a Sunday and it was quite packed. Price was about $40 per person, I think. The variety of food was quite good as well. There was a lot to try and taste wise, all I can say is that it is nothing special. It felt kind of normal to me. Not very tasty to the point you must try. Service wise, the staff were friendly and polite. I felt they were kind of short-handed though. Trying to get the attention of a waiter was quite difficult and there were many instances where the food we ordered did not arrive and we had to re-order another two or there times.


Anyway, long story cut short: nice place, nice people, slow service, edible food, good variety of food, not too cheap price.


Here are the horrible pictures, I'm really sorry for the bad quality!






































SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment