Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Food Review: Restaurant Hoshigaoka @ Civic Plaza Woodlands.

Wanted to try something different so I asked my girlfriend if she wanted to try out this Japanese restaurant. She said why not, so we went. It was just past lunch time so it wasn't very crowded. The menu was fine, and the ambience was very calm and pleasing. Staff were friendly and helpful. As you know, we both like Udon, so she tried a Katsudon and Udon set while I had the Chicken Hotpot. By the way, she loves Katsudon as well, so the Udon and Katsudon set was perfect for her. I love good soup, so the Chicken Hotpot was perfect.


The food was relatively good. Nothing special though. It is just simple Japanese food which was served relatively quickly, I guess due to the small crowd. I would not say it is bad, because it was fine. But given a choice between this and Ichiban, I choose Ichiban.












SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment