Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Food Review: Hu Hu Don @ ION Orchard

Last year end, I tried the Udon served at this stall. It was actually quite good but back then, I didn't have a blog to take note of such stalls. Recently, I was at ION again and so I went to have lunch there with my girlfriend. The menu totally changed. There were very few dishes and my favorite Chicken soup udon was no longer on the menu. I was very fed up but still decided to try.


My girlfriend loves Mentaiko Pasta, so she chose the Metaiko Udon. I chose the plain egg and fish cake soup udon. All I can say is that it was utterly disappointing. The food was served very fast, which was good. But the taste was horrible. The soup was not hot. The noodles were not smooth and chewy. It  was very bland and horrible. Both she and I love Udon but this was a real spoiler for us. So please go ahead and try and let me know if it is good to you. I personally won't be going there anymore.








SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment