Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Food Review: Shin Kushiya @ Vivocity and Suntec City

I loveeee Japanese food. Most I guess. There are some which I know I do not like, for example, WASABI. I know I know. Who doesn't like wasabi but likes Japanese food right? Well, I like Japanese food, but I just do not appreciate wasabi. If it is in my food, I'll eat it without complains, but I just do not like it; I'll just eat it if I have to.


Two of my most favourite Japanese dishes will have to be Udon and Salmon sashimi. And finding a place which serves good quality sashimi and udon consistently is quite difficult in Singapore. So far, Shin Kushiya has never disappointed me. I think I can safely say that of the 5 to 6 times I ate at Shin Kushiya, I had the same food, Salmon Sashimi, Chicken Udon and Mentaiko Pasta. LOVE THESE!!!


The service is good. The price is like the regular restaurant prices. Affordable. Ambience here is always great as well. Simple and charming environment which makes you feel really comfortable.


Here are some photos.






P.S: Of the 5 slices of salmon sashimi we had, we happily finished 4 slices before I realised I forgot to take a photo. So that explains the missing sashimi picture. :-X

SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment