Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Food Review: Cheesecake Cafe @ East Coast Road!!!

A friend of mine brought me here. I love cheesecake, but as usual, I limit myself because I know how fattening cheesecake is. Moreover, eating more than just one slice of cheesecake makes me feel quite sick actually. I need a long time to slowly enjoy and savour the cheesecake.


But guess what, my friend loves this cheesecake soooooo much that she can eat more than two slices at one go! I mean with such a claim, how can I not try right? So we went there.


OMG, the place was actually quite cosy and nice. The staff were extremely friendly and the ambience was great. You can literally relax, do nothing and talk alot in there. They serve many different types of cheesecakes and a few non-cheese cakes. They have quite alot of drinks as well. We ordered a hot mocha, vanilla cheesecake and a Belgian chocolate truffles cake. I loved both of it! No complaints.


Here are some pictures.
















SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment