Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Food Review: Red Lantern @ Fullerton Bay Hotel

Alright, I love awesome chillout places! And I loveeeee 1-Altitude which is located at 1 Raffles Place. I have yet to post about 1-Altitude but nevermind, I'll do it another time. My friend brought me to this place because I told her I loved 1-Altitude. She told me this place was way more chill than 1-Altitude so I had to give it a try as well.


First impression, WOW, quite a good view. The ambience was great. They have like day beds and stuff and just relaxing there gives you the best feeling ever.


I really had a super relaxing time. It was kind of warm but my friend did say it is usually windy. It was just that it wasn't very windy that night. The drinks were ranged $15 and up. There was free flow of peanuts. You guys should go there to chill too!


Here are some pictures!








SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment