Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Food Review: Handlebar @ Ulu Sembawang Area

Alright, this was from very long ago. My friends brought me to this place at Sembawang. It is called Handlebar. It is basically a chill out bar opened with a biker theme in mind. Anyone who rides there can practically park your bike beside your table.

The place was beautiful. The ride in was extremely dark and scary, but once you reach the place, it is nice. The view is pleasant. It was not very windy that day, so it was kind of humid. But I can imagine chilling there on a very windy day and I think it would be great. There was a good number of seats outdoors. They had indoor bar seats with very beautiful decor, all related to bikes. It was kind of awesome, but sadly, I did not take any photos. They also had a pool table there you could use. And also a Ducati bike up on a platform for display. It was really nice.

So we chilled and ordered some food and drinks. My girlfriend and I ordered fish and chips. It was quite good. I did not expect much, but I was pleasantly surprised. The others order burgers and stuff and they felt it was good as well.

The only problem here was the staff. The staff were just ok. They were not very friendly. They did not wear any form of uniform so you had to carefully look and wonder who was working there. It was really difficult to catch their attention and many times, they simply forget your orders. It was quite sickening with such useless service, but it is good that none of us got angry.

So overall, awesome place with really lousy service.

I'm extremely sorry but I only have one ugly photo. I'll go again to take more soon.


SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment