Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Food Review: Antoinette @ Penhas Road

Alright, I followed a few of my friends to some sale recently. After they shopped, one of them suggested going for tea at this place called Antoinette. Reached there and I was surprised at the ambience. It felt really peaceful and beautiful in there. Sadly, the tea session had ended and they were about to close. So we opted to take-away some of the cakes and pastries they had. Sorry I did not get photos of the place but I guess it would be nicer if you saw the place in person.


Here are pictures of the pastries we bought. They tasted really awesome and I would definitely go there for more next time.
(Sorry for the blur and amateurish pictures.)


UPDATES: Hi people, I know I posted on this place before but recently, I went there again with my girlfriend and took much nicer photos. This time, we tried their pasta as well. It was delicious.  Not the best, but well, I seriously do not mind at all because the environment is just amazing. Below are my updated photos.




















Updated photos:






















The address of this place is 30 Penhas Road.


SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment