Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Food Review: Fatboy's The Burger Bar @ Thomson

Buddies wanted to go out just to chill and suggested going to Fatboy's. This is the first time I'm visiting this place. I checked reviews of this place before we went but seemed like there was quite a number of bad reviews in terms of food and service. Oh well, I'll never know until I try so I agreed to go along.


The place itself was very spacious. There were a good number of seats in the restaurant. It was a little warm but still bearable.


The variety of food was quite good but I wasn't in the mood for too much of food, so I ordered their grilled chicken caesar salad. Surprisingly, I enjoyed my salad! The chicken was really good and it was very moist. My friends ordered some sort of a kebab and that was realy good as well. Here are some pictures. Go ahead and give Fatboy's a try. :)






Here are a few more pictures taken recently.
















The address of this place is 187 Upper Thomson Road.




SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment