Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Food Review: River South Prawn Noodles @ Macpherson

So the other day, I had a simple bet among four friends. One of our friends in our clique was going to take his riding test and we placed a wager on whether he would pass. Two of use said he would and two of us said he would not. I said he would pass. I was wrong. In the end, both of us had to treat all of us to dinner. Haha! It was all in good fun.


We decided to go to this Prawn Noodles shop at Macpherson area. The name of the shop is River South Prawn Noodles. The address of this place is 31 Tai Thong Crescent. I have always loved prawn noodles ever since I was young. Usually I ate prawn noodles which was not full of flavour and the soup was often quite thin. I knew that those were definitely not the best but I found it hard to get real good prawn noodles.


So when I tried this, I was extremely shocked! Number one, soup was quite thick. It was extremely filled with flavour! I totally loved it. Number two, the prawn was fresh. Number three, the pork ribs were so tender and soft and came off the bone very easily. I ordered the $5 prawn and pork ribs noodle and I really really really enjoyed it. The best part about this is that I totally had no appetite that day. I did not want to eat at all. I told the guys to carry on and I'll pay, but the friend who told us to try it pestered and pestered and pestered till I gave in.


This is what was on my bowl when I ordered it.







This is what that was left after I apparently had no appetite and did not want to eat AT ALL.



So all I can say is that, GO AND TRY! Very sinful, unhealthy and SHIOK!




SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment