Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Food Review: Sarpino's Pizza @ Jalan Pemimpin

Who doesn't like pizza? Personally, I loveeeeee pizza, even though I find it a little expensive here. So whenever I eat pizza, I really would expect it to taste awesome, or else, to me it is a waste. I've tried a few pizzas, but definitely not all. Sarpino's was introduced to me by a friend of a friend. His family owns one of the restaurants here. And yes, I fell in love with Sarpino's since the first day I had it. 


I mean, have you eaten cold pizza? Like pizza which has been on the table for over 3-4 hours? It is usually rock hard, tasteless and all the bad things. But for Sarpino's, even when it was cold, IT TASTED AWESOME. I don't know, maybe it is personal preference, but I just love it so much. So I would like to recommend you peeps to go ahead and give Sarpino's a try. It is really good.


I went over to their dine-in restaurant recently for their pizza. Since it is located in quite a secluded area, there wasn't anyone in the restaurant, which I LOVED. It felt so peaceful to eat your pizza and relax with no one else around you. Here are some pictures to entice you. The balls are cheesy meatballs; don't lie to me and say they do not look appetising at all. :)














The address of this dine-in restaurant is 9 Clover Way.


SimpleMakan

1 comments:

Post a Comment