Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Food Review: Old Town White Coffee @ Genting Highlands

So I went to Genting Highlands a few months ago with a friend. The price of food there is similar to that in Singapore. Everything is marked up, but it sucks big time! Even the fast food pisses me off at times. Oh well, when it is cold, I somehow have a greater urge to eat. Which is bad. So we were looking for some proper food to eat and realised that Old Town White Coffee sells like meals and traditional food. We went and ordered some food. My plan was to get my favourite Kaya Toast and Coffee. Thats it. And again, the plan somehow changed. Here is what we had.
















All I can say is that this, to me, is the most decent and affordable food there. It tasted super good and price was alright. It can be considered a wee bit over-priced but it is fine. Considering the fact that you WILL enjoy the food.

SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment