Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Food Review: Watami Japanese Casual Restaurant @ Central Clark Quay

Quite some time ago, I went to this restaurant at Central with a friend. It is a japanese casual dining restaurant called Watami. The service wise was just fine. We waited for quite some time before anyone could care about us standing outside. Two or three waiters walked past us but just walked as if they did not want to entertain us. Oh well, just a small hiccup to me. I don't really bother about such stuff too much. So we went in and wow, they have a real extensive menu. So much of food!!! They really have a whole variety for you to choose from. So I was quite lost. I actually ONLY WANTED TO HAVE SALMON SASHIMI AND NOTHING ELSE. But I guess the plan changed. Here is what we ordered.






















We had Salmon Sahimi, Hot Pot Soup, Chicken Salad, Teriyaki Chicken on Hotplate, Hotplate Pork Cutlet, Onion Rings, Sushi Platter. I may not get the names right because it was some time ago. I am very sorry about that. Price wise, I forgot as well. Might be about $80 I think? Very sorry! I really forgot. But what I can say is that the portion is big and the food tasted good. To me, it must taste good. And I do feel this was worth the money. :)


SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment