Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Food Review: Din Tai Fung @ I12Katong

I have always enjoyed food at Din Tai Fung but realized I have never spoken about them in my blog. So here is my post.

Din Tai Fung serves real good chinese food and their service is really good. At times, there are very long queues outside their restaurants and you will have to wait for maybe 15-20mins but I tell you, usually the wait is worth it. The staff usually speak mandarin but I am sure there are staff who can speak english as well. And the service is fast too. If there is a queue outside, you basically take a queue number, order your food and wait. Once there is a table, you go sit down and within a few short minutes, your food is served.

This time round, we had fried rice with shrimps, xiao long bao and longan red dates drink.The fried rice was superb, with super fresh shrimps and super tasty rice. The xiao long bao was so so. I did not really like it. The texture was not as perfect and the amount of soup in it wasn't a lot. It was still fine though.And the longan red dates drink, BEST DRINK EVER! I love that drink! It is sweet and so amazingly refreshing. Both of us enjoyed the drink very much because it was quite a hot day that day.

Overall, I have eaten at many Din Tai Fung restaurants and they have not let me down so far. Good service, good food, fast in serving and affordable.





SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment