Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Food Review: Ichiban Boshi

Personally, I have always loved the Ichiban chain of restaurants. I find them one of the more reasonably priced and good tasting japanese restaurants here. I love sashimi and clear soup udon. And till today, I still love the udon served at Ichiban. As usual, consistency in the quality is important for me and the only Ichiban which served me horrible food was Ang Mo Kio Hub Ichiban Sushi restaurant. The other restaurants I have tried were the ones at Causeway point, Suntec, Parkway Parade and maybe some other places which I cannot remember. But almost all the restaurants have not disappointed me, except the one at Ang Mo Kio which I had maybe 2 or 3 years ago.

The udon they serve is usually very bouncy, chewy and fresh. The soup is really hot when served, which is a must for me. It is just so refreshing to have udon anytime of the day. And salmon sashimi. Although their sashimi is not the best, it is still fine for me because it does not give off any weird fishy smell.

Overall, Ichiban chain of restaurants have been pleasant for me. So go ahead and patronize them. If you have bad experiences, share with me and I will personally go down to the particular outlet to try as well. :)




SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment