Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Food Review: Koi Bubble Tea

Alright, I know Koi Bubble Tea is kind of famous, but I just felt that I should provide my opinion on it as well. KOI IS AWESOME! Well, like what I have said a million times, consistency is very important to me. And to me, Koi is very consistent in their quality and taste of the bubble tea they serve. I usually buy the plain milk tea with pearl. The pearl they serve is smaller than the usual pearl from other stores but bigger than mini pearls. The pearl is chewy and sweet and never ever bland and hard. So that is awesome. The tea itself is creamy and rich. It actually does taste like tea and not just milk powder with water. So again, that is awesome. The price is about $3-$5 which I guess is quite affordable although they might be more expensive than some other tea parlors. I think the serving is quite good compared to others, so the price is fair. Overall, the pearl is awesome, the tea is awesome, the price is awesome. BUT! The wait in line is not awesome. Sometimes the queue is just too long and the wait is more than 15 minutes. Usually, I only buy when there are less than five people in queue. :)


SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment