Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Food Review: 8 Taiwanese Bistro

There is this taiwan bistro located on Yio Chu Kang Road, closer to Serangoon North area. My girlfriend usually likes to buy supper takeaways there. One night after my tuition near her place, we decided to meet for supper and we went to this bistro. It was a very simple and clean eatery. We ordered the Chicken cutlet, Fish with mango sauce and Bubble tea.

The Chicken cutlet tasted good, but I felt that the meat was too thin. What shops usually do is to slice the meat in the middle and split it so that the cutlet will look bigger. I think the same was done here and I found the meat too thin. If it was thicker, it would have been juicier and tastier. The fish was fried perfectly and the mango sauce was really good as well. I'm not really a fan of sweet sauces for savory dishes, but this was fine for me. I did not feel it was bad. The bubble tea; it was really good. Pearl was chewy but not very sweet. The tea itself was very very rich and I enjoyed every drop of it. :)






SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment