Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Recipe: Brownie!

I have no idea where I found this recipe. But all I can say is that it makes the best brownie ever! It is a little sweet, but come on, where can you find a brownie that is not sweet? I've put the recipe below. I'm sorry but I accidentally deleted my photos. I will make it again and then post it up. :)

Ingredients

115 grams butter
150 grams semi-sweet chocolate drops, not chocolate chips
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
200 grams caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3 eggs
95 grams plain flour
1/4 teaspoon salt

Instructions

1. Preheat your oven to 180 degree celcius and prepare a 20cm square baking tin. Placing parchment paper at the base and oiling/buttering the sides will help prevent the brownie from sticking to the pan.

2. Melt the chocolate and butter in a large stainless steel bowl over a pan of boiling water.

3. Remove from heat and stir in cocoa powder and sugar.

4. Then whisk in the vanilla extract.

5. Make sure the mixture is not very hot, then mix in the eggs one at a time.

6. Stir in the flour and salt.

7. Pour into your pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a little batter a few moist clumps clinging to it. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Let it cool and serve at room temperature.

Pictures will be updated soon! Try it out and enjoy!

SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment