Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Food Review: Wimbly Lu @ Jln Riang

I went to this place quite some time ago with my girlfriend. She visited this place before with her friend and she kind of liked it. So she asked me along to try out as well. We already had our lunch so we just came for a drink and maybe a snack.

First impressions, the place was well-decorated and seemed very cosy. The layout of the place was quite unique as well. We got seated quickly even though the place seemed full. I ordered an iced-chocolate because they were famous for their chocolate. She ordered an iced-mocha if I'm not wrong. The drinks were definitely superb. The chocolate was super rich and delicious. I could not stop drinking it. I finished it rather quickly because it was really that good. Her coffee was very nice too. Then I ordered a set of Tuna Toasties, I think that was what it was called. This was really quite ordinary. Almost reaching to the level of bad. It was just edible. It was just plain white bread with tuna in the middle and toasted in a sandwich making machine. I guess as a very simple snack, it would be fine. But I personally was disappointed. I'm not sure what I was expecting but when it came, I wasn't satisfied.

Overall, it is a nice place with good service and nice people around. I think the drinks and desserts are awesome. I did not get to try the desserts but maybe next time I'll try it and review it. :)




SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment