Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Food review: The Coffee Daily @ Brighton Crescent (close to Serangoon Gardens)

A few days ago, I went here to relax with my girlfriend. She has been here before and loves it. So she brought me here as well before her tuition lesson just to chill.



The place it real cosy and welcoming. There was no one there at that timing, about 3pm. So it made it even more comfortable because we could sit wherever we wanted. There were some nice decorations which was very pleasant as well.



I ordered an Iced Americano, she ordered a Strawberry and Banana Smoothie. And we also ordered a Egg, Ham and Cheese Sandwich on Foccacia Bread. The drinks were amazing. My coffee was bitter but definitely rich. Her smoothie was just the way she likes it but to me, I thought it would have been better if it was slightly sweeter. But it was still awesome! The sandwich was mouthwatering!! I think simply because it was freshly made. It was warm and the bread was crunchy and the egg, ham and melted cheese just made the whole sandwich the best thing ever. I enjoyed our chill out time there.






Overall, definitely a recommended chillout place. Very cosy but I'm not sure how it will feel like when it is super crowded. :)

SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment