Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Food Review: Chung Cheng Prawn Mee @ Golden Mile Food Centre

I was meeting 2 of my friends very randomly at Gold Mile Food Centre, so I thought of having this Prawn Mee. I have tried it before and I loved it. So I thought I can have it again and post up a review here.

The queue was quite long, so I waited for about 7-8 minutes in line and was served. I ordered 2 bowls and went on to eat it. 

I'm glad to say that it tasted the same as before. It was delicious. The picture looks scary, but trust me, it is not that spicy. It is spicy though, and it is bearable. If you can't take too much spice, then maybe just ask for lesser chilli. The noodles were cooked perfectly, the meat was cooked perfectly and the soup was amazing. I enjoyed my meal and I wish I ordered a bigger bowl of soup at the beginning. I saw some people carrying trays with bigger bowls of soup instead of the smaller bowl. So maybe you should order the bigger bowl as well. :)


SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment