Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Food Review: Broers Cafe @ Petain Road

I just went to this cafe today to kill a few hours with my girlfriend. It is located in quite a hidden place but there is a lot of parking around, though not always available.



First impression when I walked in, very simple, clean and friendly environment. Makes you feel welcome. The aircon was at a very good temperature and we just sat down and got comfy. I ordered an Iced Cocoa and she ordered Mango Iced blended. Both our drinks were splendid! My Iced cocoa was good, for sure. Rich and creamy and definitely made properly. 



I was surprised with the Mango Iced Blended. Not many people can do this well. It is always either too sweet or sometimes sour or sometimes the ice itself is not crushed properly. This was close to perfection. The sweetness level and the smoothness, all was really good! Very rich and authentic taste of a really tasty fresh mango. Not sure how this was done, but it felt like I was drinking up a really wonderfully ripe mango.



Did not really get to try any food because we just had lunch but the food seemed normal. Salads, cakes, sandwiches, nothing much you can go wrong with. I'll try next time and update again.


Overall, this is an amazing place to chill and read a good book or just to have a chat or to spend some quality time with a friend or lover. Love this place!

SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment