Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Food Review: Nabins Experience Arabia @ 27 Bali Lane

Recently I went to this restaurant called Nabins located at 27 Bali Lane. It is a restaurant and sheesha house. My friends wanted to smoke some sheesha, I just followed to have my dinner. Totally hate smoke, but lucky we got an outdoor seat.


The place was very presentable. One of the better looking sheesha houses I have seen here. I ordered a Seafood Basket. My friends ordered Chicken Cutlet and Kofta Kebabs. I was surprised because the food actually tasted quite good. I only have one picture and I am so sorry about it. Did not bring out a better camera. I ordered Arabian Iced Tea and my friend ordered Honey Dew Juice. The Arabian Iced Tea was nice, but it tasted more like orange/lemon/lime juice all mixed together. It is really refreshing but nothing special to me. I would have preferred something more milky. The Honey Dew Juice was freaking awesome, super sweet and has bits of honey dew in it; really fresh.


Other than that, their sheesha apparatus seemed cleaner and better than other places. I would recommend you to go chill at this place if you had time and did not know where else to go to because the ambience is very nice and relaxing.


Price seems, very reasonable to me because the serving was quite good. My Seafood Basket was $14 and my drink was $7.


Address of this place is 27 Bali Lane. Very close to Raffles Hospital at Bugis.


Here are some horrible pictures. :(








SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment