Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Food Review: Mei Xiang Black & White Fish Soup @ Jln Berseh Food Centre

THIS IS THE BEST FISH SOUP EVER, PERIOD.


Okay, I know, I'm exaggerating. But seriously, I loveeeeeee fish soup. I try my best to give most fish soup stalls a try to find out if they are good, but usually they are just so so, but this stall is by far the nicest I have tasted.


This place was introduced to me by a friend during my army days. Honestly, the fish soup seemed to taste better that time, which is almost 2 years ago, but still, when I tried it recently again, I felt it was good.


Price wise, they only have two types of orders, $5 or $7. Each set comes with fish soup, rice and chilli. Any additional item, you will have to pay for it, including the chilli (which is one of the best chilli I have tasted).


Address of this place is 166 Jalan Besar, Jalan Berseh Food Centre.

They are only open on weekdays, from 10.12am to 3pm or if all their stock finishes earlier, they will close as well. They do not do take away, so if you really want to take away, you will have to bring your own containers. I know some of you might be wondering about the weird opening time. My only guess would be "feng shui". This might be the "lucky" time they feel they should be opening everyday for good business. :)

Here are some pictures.











SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment