Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Food Review: Casuarina Curry @ Thomson

I have eaten here once before. But I did not really like the prata. I would not say it is bad that you should not have your meal here. I would say it is different. I hate crispy pratas. My prata should be soft in the middle and crispy on the outside. But my mum loves really crispy pratas. So it really depends on what you like.

Recently went here with a bunch of friends. Decided to take some photos and do up a review. Service last time was not good. But this time, the people were more attentive and came to take orders whenever we signaled for them. Definitely improved from last time. And the waiter who served us, absolutely awesome. We had like 10 people at our table and had ordered many different dishes and different drinks and this guy remembered every single thing we ordered. Not only that, he remembered who had ordered what! Amazing.

So I ordered a Chicken Murtabak. It was tasty but the minced meat inside was quite little. More filling would make it marvelous. My girlfriend ordered one egg prata and a kosong prata. The kosong was crispy. She liked it but I didn't. The curry was not the best. A little bland. Overall, still a good place for prata if you like crispy prata. There is a great variety of dishes. Many seats to choose from. Affordable price.



SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment