Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Food Review: Little Part 1 Cafe @ Jasmine Road

Recently went down to this place with my girlfriend after dinner for coffee. Just wanted to try this place. The place was nice and simple. The staff were really friendly and nice. We just ordered 2 coffees and a cheesecake. The cheesecake was nice, not the best and nothing special but still nice. The coffee was good too. Pricing was a little high for the beers. I think I saw the small bottle was $15. I'm not a beer person, but I think $15 is really expensive?

Anyway, this place was just real chill with nice and friendly staff. It is actually quite amazing how the staff of a stall can change your mood or your perception of that place. At first I was thinking I will not head down here anymore because of the pricing and also the fact that it seemed to me it was just another cafe. But on second thought, I really would come here if I wanted to chill and I was nearby, simply because I felt very welcome because of the staff. They were really nice, friendly and non-intruding. Appreciate such good service.

So is this place special? Not really. Would I come back? Yes. Why? Just because the place is chill and the staff are nice.




SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment