Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Food Review: Punggol Nasi Lemak @ Kovan

Girlfriend and I were breaking our heads wondering where to eat. We wanted something different. I thought of Punggol Nasi Lemak because it was on the way and I was not very hungry. I have tried their nasi lemak before and I felt it was good. So we went over, bought one plate and shared.

I personally like it because their rice is very mildly flavored and yet tasty. The sambal is very spicy and fresh. And of course, the ingredients are constantly being replenished due to the high turnover rate, so the deep fried dishes are always fresh and awesome. Price wise, they are quite pricey, but I feel it is quite worth it. The coffee shop itself is quite big, so getting seats are not much of an issue, but sometimes, the crowd is just overwhelming. During such situations, I suggest taking away and going to some nearby park to enjoy it.

She like the sambal very much but she felt the rice was not rich enough for her. She prefers rich, flavorful rice which glistens under the light. Of course I would love that too, but mild flavor works for me as well.

Overall, this is good food but queues can get extremely long and the people serving you may seem a little rude or grumpy. Other than that, I think you should try if you haven't tried before.


SimpleMakan

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Ms.Chong and I'm interested in opening a franchise in Johor .

Attend Edmund

Post a Comment