Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Food Review: Azur @ Changi Airport's Crowne Plaza Hotel

Today, went to this restaurant at Crowne Plaza Hotel in Changi Airport. It is called Azur. Food was quite basic. Normal Singapore fare. Some were good, some were not as nice. But overall, I would say it is quite worth it. If you just want to try some place new, I would suggest this place. But if you are looking to impress, I think this will not be enough. There was a really huge variety of food. Let me list it here: nyonya chap chye, chicken rice, roasted pork, roasted chicken, steamed chicken, carrot cake, mee siam, soon kueah, lotus leaf rice, kung ba pao, pork belly, fried noodles, otak-otak, rojak, teochew congee, chicken with century egg congee, salad bar, 4 different flavours of ice cream, 6 types of nyonya kueh, pulut hitam, bread and butter pudding, muffins, scones, creme brulee, banana cheese cake, prune tart, pandan cake, vanilla panacota, mango pudding, durian pengat, fresh fruits, ice kachang, mussels, prawn, flower crab, pork rib water cress soup, mushroom soup, 5 types of sushi, pumpkin with kalamanta salad, thai prawn salad, black olive pilaf rice, sauteed vegetables, deep fried crispy chicken, breads and buns, creamy/tomato based pasta, mushroom ragout, sauteed potatoes, breaded fish fillet...

So as you can see, really lots of food. But not all was fantastic. Ambience was actually nice. Simple and beautiful. Very posh feel. Family was satisfied.

Some photos here. I'm very sorry for the real poor quality because I forgot to bring out my camera, so I had to make do with the camera on my cellphone. Really sorry about it people.














SimpleMakan

0 comments:

Post a Comment